It really pays when you are equipped with everything you need to know about your car especially with its battery and electrical system. One should not forget that these are essentially very important components that give life to your automobile. One wouldn’t want to be stranded in the middle of nowhere with a dead battery. Getting stuck somewhere else creates more dilemma than you could ever imagine. At Autoser Car Service, you wouldn’t be left hanging on with your questions regarding your car’s battery and electrical system. As a matter of fact, we treat every customer like a family so we wouldn’t recommend letting you go down the road with a lot of doubt and uncertainty while driving.
Types of batteries
- Lithium-ion (Li-ion) – is a type of rechargeable battery in which lithium ions move from the negative electrodes to the positive electrodes during discharge and back when charging.
- Lithium battery – is a type of battery that is disposable and should not be recharged for whatever reasons or purpose.
- Nickel Cadmium (Ni-Cd) – is a type of rechargeable battery using nickel oxide hydroxide and metallic cadmium as electrodes. Battery manufacturers usually use caustic potash solution or potassium hydroxide for its electrolytes.
- Nickel – Metal Hydride ( Ni-MH) – is a kind of rechargeable battery where the chemical reaction at the positive electrode is similar to that of the nickel-cadmium cell, with both using nickel oxide hydroxide. However, the negative electrodes use a hydrogen-absorbing alloy instead of cadmium.
Car batteries usually last for about three to five years; yet it is very dependent on every driver’s habit once behind the wheel including secondary elements like weather, road conditions and the type of terrain you are traversing regularly. When you come to Autoser Car Services, we are more than willing and glad to check your battery free of charge every time you feel the need to do so. This is our lifetime commitment to our valued customers. This also includes giving you a fast and reliable diagnosis of estimating certain temperatures at which your car battery may falter while on your long journey. In addition, we wouldn’t deprive you of the information concerning how much power is left on your battery. We wouldn’t risk relying on your remaining battery power especially when you’re on a cross country adventure. Lastly, if Autoser Car Service tells you that you’re good to go, never doubt that it’s true.
To prove our sincerity at Autoser Car Services, here are some helpful tips you need to consider when your car battery needs recharging or replacement:
- Difficulty in starting your car or engine crank is too slow
- Fluid level of the battery is very low
- Bloated or swollen battery appearance
- Corrosion around the positive and negative contact points
- Peculiar blinking of engine lights on your dashboard